Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 2, Day 4



cripture.


Ephesians 1: 20-21 "Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come"


bservation.

I think it's important to note the verse before this again. Here we're talking about the great power that God gave to Christ. Raised from the dead, set at God's right hand, far above all other powers. This power that is referred to is available to us! Its just a more indepth description of that power.






pplication.



I find myself saying things like "I just don't have the will-power" or that "I'm just not patient, I try..." or simply "I can't!" at various situations throughout my day. It seems to me I just need to draw from that source of power thats available to me.







rayer.


Lord, remind me today when I feel powerless that I am powerFUL through You! I'm not needing power to over throw rulers, I just need to keep my over-eating in check, not yell at my kids, do a little schoolwork with them, do my housework and try to squeeze in a fun activity with them today. Please help me remember these verses today when I feel drained. Thank you Lord for making this power available to your children!



































































































































































































No comments: