Monday, January 23, 2012

Two for One!

Well I missed Friday... so I'm doing Friday and Monday together!


Ephesians 1:13-16



13In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
15Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;







Trusting the word of God is what saves me. Believing alone seals me with the Holy Spirit! There's nothing complex about this process. Trust in God that He sent Jesus to pay the debt for my sins... both those I've done and those I will do!


Is my faith so evident that others would hear of it? Would others know of the love I have for all the saints? When the bible refers to saints...isn't it referring to all those who are saved? Not just a particular church or denomination but all Christians, right? Food for thought.


I'm so thankful that other people take the time to pray for me, I don't deserve such kindness.




I need to show love to ALL Christians. If others take the time to pray for me, I most certainly should take the time to pray for others.



Thank you Lord for saving me. I trust you Lord. Help me trust you more, increase my faith. I won't name specifically those who I'll pray for but I will pray for those I've been having disagreements with lately. Lord, let your will be done in my life and those who I have trouble with lately. I love my fellow believers and want to show them God's love. Help me not to immitate their behaviour and attitudes but instead to show a loving attitude! I pray that I will cease not to give thanks!








  • Thank you Lord that everything on my shopping list was on sale yesterday.




  • Thank you that because we are a little strapped for cash I'm being forced to think harder about what I eat and not have as much junk food in the house.




  • Thank you for running water.




  • Thank you that no water on Thursday gave me a fun outing!




  • Thank you that Lacey is such a content baby!




  • Thank you that my husband doesn't make abrupt decisions for our lives and is really trying to seek the RIGHT thing to do for us!

No comments: