Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Glasses choices


So here are my two glasses choice as alternates to my really pretty ones (can't even show you a picture cause they're not on the website anymore and I didn't save a picture :( Anyways, I think I'm going to end up with the black and white ones cause the other ones are recently showing as sold out but the picture is still there so I'm holding out hope. I like the purple ones the best. The other ones I picked were the same shape but with a full frame and they were blue and black with pretty blue roses along the side part.

Aside from choosing glasses.... I'm having trouble with a passage in the bible. 1 Corinthians chapter 12. This seems to be a passage that speaks about the body of Christ. The problem I'm having. On one hand if I'm reading it as a general believer I would read this to mean that all saved people make up the body of Christ. Or if I read it as a passage written to a particular church I would have to interpret that God means that you must be a member of one of His churches to be a part of the body of Christ. I'm not sure how to take it. I'm going to pray about it and then try to find other passages that talk about the body of Christ.

No comments: