Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tennis Anyone?

Wow, I'm not good at blogging.

So I've taken up tennis. I've decided that this is the summer that I'd like to get into shape so I've discovered that I LOVE tennis (who would've thought?) and am trying to take a really good long journey at 2-3 times a week aside from my regular Monday evening tennis game. That's part of the reason why I haven't been blogging.

Spiritually things are going really well. I'm doing pretty well at reading my bible or at least my devotional book daily. I'm still really enjoying trusting God in all the little things of life. Its nice to know that when things are rough I can count on Him to be there for me.

I'm also having oodles of fun buying Usborne books lately. www.jmb.yellowducksonline.com Pictures cannot do these books justice. The man who created this line of books did so to compete with TV and video games and I really believe he's done an excellent job in doing so! I'm not keeping up with reading other people's blogs. I have a hard enough time sitting down to read the bible everyday! I'm not a reader. (but I'm hoping that with fancy fun books I can help my kids become readers... reading is important, I was a tv watcher as a kid - no tv in this house!)

I think I'm done blogging now... good night!

No comments: