Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I got tagged

http://bloominlife.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-youre-it.html

1. Write your own six word memoir

2.Post it on your blog, and include a visual illustration if you like.

3.Link to the person who tagged you in your post

4.Tag five more blogs with links

5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs inviting them to play.


I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in a while! I go at it in fits and spurts I suppose. I was really hoping that I wouldn't get tagged on this thing when I saw it on Aunt Debbie's blog!

6 word memoir? Now that just baffles me. I try not to think too hard about myself but have had such a wonderful productive day that I actually feel positive about myself today!

I'm creative, outgoing, naive, compassionate, open and passionate (that was the nice word I thought of to describe that I'm a little quick to anger sometimes..... hehe)

Is this what I'm supposed to do? Maybe I should actually spend some time reading blogs so that I'll know whats going on!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yes, that's what you're supposed to do! LOL Actually everyone comes up with their own way...so there isn't really a wrong way...hmmm somehow that doesn't sound right...