Saturday, February 11, 2012

So I really messed up!

Oops! In redid chapter 1 on Thursday!!!! So I'll be doing Thursday's and Friday's today :)

Scripture

Ephesians 2:

19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Observation

What strikes me is that we are no longer strangers or foreigners. Which means that before Christ we were. Now we are fellowcitizens. It goes on to say that we are built together into a temple.

Application

I really feel excited by the connection and unity to fellow-believers! My biggest application to this is to keep studying more! I think I'd like to continue to search for online studies like the one Good Morning Girls has offered so that I can continue to grow with my Christian family!

Prayer

Thank you Lord for helping me connect with my fellowcitizens! That the technology available today is being used for a great purpose! Please continue to open up your word to me!

No comments: