Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally a moment to sit and blog!

Last week Sunday ended our missions conference! Quite amazing! Lots of wonderful preaching, tons of great food and an awesome banquet with phenominal music to top it all off! Those Fort girls can really sing!

Weight loss update:
I've started 'weighing in' with a friend. We've committed to try to lose 2 lbs a week for the next 12 week so thats a total of 35lbs lost by the end of it! So far my first weigh in (Tues April 20th) I was down to 197 so I met my 2 lb goal!!! I'm feeling great and starting to fit back into some skirts that have been waiting patiently in my closet to go out!

Update on kids:
Since Danielle turned 4 she`s now sitting upstairs in church and loving it! She desperately wants to go up to the front and sing a special with me so I`m going to pick a song and start practising with her. I`m thinking of doing Sunshine in my Soul. I often sing it around the house and so she knows at least 2 verses of it reasonably well.

Jack wants to be outside ALL THE TIME! I`m so happy to live out in the country! He can even get his own rubber boots on and let himself out but always comes and tells me! Then I can easily see the kids from any of my windows so I can carry on puttering in the house.

Wesley rolled over for the first time yesterday. He`s been consistently sleeping 10 hours a night for at least 3 weeks now but last night woke up at 1am for some reason. He`s very smiley and friendly and since I quit drinking coffee about a month ago he rarely spits up or has gas issues. Coffee... my longed for lost friend... one day maybe I`ll get to drink it again!

Yard :
We actually got some work done on the yard and we`re discussing where to plant trees, the garden and where we want to have bon-fires when company come over. So much to decide and plan out, and soooo much more work to do! I`m very happy and excited to have our own land to do it with!

Ok thats it for blogging!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hello! Isn't it fun planning your yard! Unfortunately, I'm much better at planning and creating than the upkeep. last year the weeds overtook my flowerbeds, so I have a lot of work ahead this year. Lately we've been busy getting our gazebo done....something we started last year! When it's all done I'll post pictures on my blog. It'll be nice to actually be able to enjoy our yard without being eaten by mosquitos.