Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trust

Isn't this the cutest little baby in the whole world!!! Just thought I'd introduce you all to Jack. I love my kids! I am so excited to teach them and watch them grow. Trying very hard to make good decisions for them that will lead them to make good decisions in their lives! But mostly I'm just enjoying loving them up with cuddles and laughter!!!

Now onto the deep and thoughtful stuff. I have a real problem with trust. I imagine that psychiatrists would say that its because I grew up distrustful of my parents bla bla bla... but what do I do now? I need to trust God and most recently I need to be able to trust my husband to make good decisions for our family. I'm just praying that God will help me with this.

Another thought is that I've experienced this wonderful change in my life and yet I haven't really told anyone??! What's wrong with me?! The only people I've really told have been the people who I knew would be really happy for me. Any of my other friends/family members I'm just talking to as usual. Its not that I'm not happy its just that I don't want them to think that things are weird between us and stop talking to me.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Jack is so cute...and do you realize I haven't seen him in person yet?!
As far as the trust thing goes...I think it will come in time...your relationship with the Lord is so new. you need to focus on growing in that relationship, and the others will fall into place.